Big Update to Castle Ruins Environment! (v1.1)
A huge consistency pass to go along with my other assets.
I'll breakdown the update in 3 parts now.
Part 1 - Castle Ruins (the main castle pieces)
- Added custom colliders for every piece.
- Added LODs for all pieces.
- Added 2 new brick textures.
- Added 2 new plaster textures.
- Better Albedo delighting and updated AO textures.
- Added textures for Unity HDRP.
- Cleaned up geometry.
- Scale is now correct and in centimeters.
- Added Shader Graphs for Unity 2020 (HDRP and URP)
- Naming convention now added.
Part 2 - Nature Assets (all the foliage)
- Texture now uploaded in 4K with no compression.
- Added Unity HDRP textures
- New texture maps. (AO, Normal, Roughness, Translucency[SSS])
- Scale for all plants is now correct and in centimeters.
- Naming convention for better organization (SM_, TEX_)
- LODs were added for all plants.
- Changed Grass #17 to have more grass elements.
- Added Flower #08.
- Cleaned up a lot of UVs and optimized geometry even more.
Part 3 - Medieval Objects (the axe, the hay, the anvil...)
- Added LODs for all meshes.
- Unity HDRP textures added.
- Major clean up. (Meshes are now separated by Elements and much easier to manipulate).
- Fixed a lot of Normal Map issues.
- Albedo Texture delighting was overall improved.
- Roughness Textures were improved.
- New and improved AO maps.
- Improved pivot point placement.
- Scale now in centimeters.
- New textures for the Anvil.
- New textures for the Wood Cart.
- New textures for the Work Stool.
- New mesh and textures for the Hand Axe.
- New mesh and textures for the Pitchfork.
- New mesh for the Hanging Clothes.
- Added color options for the hanging clothes.
- Added color options for the Pitchfork.
- Added a new Potato box to go together with the Apple Box.
Coming very soon. Enjoy :)